Top 5 Best Portable Solar Generator for 2017
Suaoki Powerhouse Portable Generator Charged by DC Input/Solar Panels
- VERSATILE & PORTABLE POWERHOUSE: comes with 2*100V/110V AC outlets (200W Pure Sine Power Inverter), 2*DC outlets (a extra cigarette socket cable), 2*USB ports, 5 LED lights indicator. It can charge USB/5V, DC/12V and AC appliance anywhere
- HIGH CAPACITY: 20,000mAh high capacity, powerful enough to charge smartphones 20+ times, tablet, power bank (USB port), laptops, TVs, mini-refrigerator or other household electronics (AC output)
- PURE SINE WAVE: better than modified sine wave, cleaner current in your hands; it prevents crashes in computers, reduces noises in fans, TV and other devices and it is compatible with more gears
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: we use the Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery utilization, prevent over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature, prolong battery life; a convenient handle and aluminum alloy shell make it safer and take it along for the ride during your day-to-day needs
- RECHARGING OPTIONS: quickly refuel from home wall outlet or sun with any compatible solar panel (Especially the Suaoki’s 40W/60W Portable Sunpower Mono-Crystalline Folding Solar Panel); a high-density lithium-ion battery allows a more compact build than the lead-acid power ones.
Solar Generator Kit w/Nomad 20 Solar Panel
Quiet, portable power for base camps, cabins and unexpected outages. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator allows you to camp in luxury, or power through an outage without the noise and fumes of traditional back-up generators.
- Power lights, CPAP machines and TVs anywhere with built-in AC inverters
- 1.5 ampere USB outlet, 12 volts outlet and 300 watts pure sine AC inverter included
- Chainable with other Goal Zero Yeti 400 for longer runtime
- Kit includes one YEti 400 and one Boulder 20 Watt Solar Panel
- Safe for indoor use; refuel from wall, car or sun car charger and solar panel.
Portable Solar Generator Power Inverter
- EXCELLENT GEAR TO POWERUP YOUR LIFE: The portable solar generator is not only for emergency backup power at home, but also for camping or wherever you need power when you are on the go.
- EXCELLENT SMART AND EASY TO CHARGE: The portable solar generator adopts smart power control professor, including overcharge-proof, over discharge proof, over current proof, overpower proof and short circuit proof. Also it is easily powered from AC wall Outlet,DC car charger or solar charger.
- BUILT-IN HIGH QUALITY LITHIUM BATTERY: It adopts 40800mAh high quality battery, featured with long lifespan, high temperature resistance, slim size and portable.
- LED DISPLAY: With the advance LED display that shows insightful information about the control of the unit, power consumption status, etc..
- ULTRA BRIGHT LED LIGHT PANEL: Built in an ultra-bright LED light panel. It’d designed for room, camp, outdoor illumnination and warning light as well
KP401 KaliPAK 384-Watt Hour Portable Solar Generator System w/Solar Panel Included
- 4X USB ultra-fast charge ports for charging up to four devices, such as phones, cameras or laptops simultaneously
- 2X 12V DC ports for lighting
- Grade A, high capacity, long life, lithium-ion cells
- Remote system monitoring and control via iOS and Android smartphone app
- Includes solar panel
A more powerful yet still lightweight model, the KaliPAK 401 is ready to quietly enhance your off-the-grid experience with its reliable solar panel and battery power capable of charging an iPhone 64 times. A Bluetooth transmitter and the KaliAPP allows you to monitor the PAKs consumption level, ensuring that you will never be suddenly left in the dark. The KaliPAK includes all features listed, keeping its versatility in one portable unit.
This product also comes with our Mini Powerkit—an AC/DC wall charger, car-lighter adapter and 40W solar panel.
Compatible with all Kalisaya accessories.
RELIEF POWER SOURCE Portable Solar Powered Rechargeable Pack
- Use 12V DC RV Bulbs in Household Fixtures • Powerful Spotlight for immediate light when needed, works 63 hours on one charge and over a WEEK with external car battery connected to system (special cable included)
- Lead Acid 12 VDC SMF Battery (Sealed Maintenance-Free) Not a lithium battery – No shipping hazards!
- Recharge power box from AC 110V – 12V DC (special cable with battery clips included to extend power from external battery) – and from any 60 (60 recommended) watt Solar Panel
- Two Standard 5V USB Ports for your cell phones and tablets – 12V car type outlet to power 12V appliances and to power Laptop (needs universal 12V laptop charger)
- 12V DC 3-prong US Wall Outlet for easy connect to household lamps after being replaced with 12V bulbs
Keep the lights on when the power goes out with the LaZer VoLT 12 VDC Blackout Relief Power Source. At the heart of the unit is an internal lead acid 12 VDC, 14 amp-hour SMF (Sealed Maintenance-Free) battery that can be charged from 110 VAC house current, 12 VDC car/vehicle/RV battery, or from compatible solar panels. Multiple output ports is what makes this portable power solution stand out. At the forefront is a standard US wall outlet – but outputs 12 VDC direct current.
When the lights go out, simply plug any household lamp or fixture into the outlet, replace the regular light bulb with the included 12 VDC RV bulb and enjoy light as normal. Since any 12 VDC RV bulb with an Edison base will work, and they are low-draw, you can plug in an outlet extender and light multiple fixtures to have multiple lamps and fixtures lit. LaZer VoLT includes a bulb and a socket to get you started out of the box, and you can pick more RV bulbs as needed later. Since the output of the unit is 12V direct current, you can only use 12 VDC light bulbs, even though they are plugged into conventional lamps.
Beyond this output, there are two standard USB ports for small electronics and a conventional 12 VDC car/vehicle socket to power auto accessories. To help set up your lights when the power goes out is a 5-LED spotlight on the front, and alternating flashing yellow LEDs signal for assistance in emergencies.
The whole unit is fused for safety, and has multiple indicators that provide feedback about the current state of the system. To avoid shock hazard while camping in moist weather, it is not a conventional power inverter and all power outputs are 12V direct current only. To use small household appliances or standard AC low watt light bulbs attach a power inverter to the 12v cigarette outlet as you would do in your car.